my God-given angels;God has sent me loads of wonderful people and i really LOVE THEM!
(: hahaha. AND I WANNA THANK:
PRIS - for being there to confide in, there to cheer me up, there to sympathize, there to be pekcek with me, for reminding me that God's always there. (:
JUER - for being my wonderful advisor, motivator, fellow scream-er, for complaining along with me. (:
STEPH - for always cheering people up thru your innocence, for playing minesweepers, and remaining calm no matter what i tell you had just happened. (:
XINHUA - for being so similar to me, for understanding what im going through, for confiding in me. (:
WEIQIAN - for being there to discuss random issues that disturb you or me, for telling me your opinions on certain things, for just being there for a chat. (:
SALINA - for confiding in me, for being my TWIN, for being so super sarcastic all the time. (LOL)
JOANNA - for being almost as similar as me, for understanding why i feel how i feel because you feel that as well. (:
CHERYL - for being there to listen, whether if its out of boredom or not. (LOL)
YANPING - for sharing your problems with me, for being there to talk to, for being that to complain abt things, for being such a good friend and junior. (:
LIONEL - for taking care of me, for being such a good friend, for seeing that i
really had been putting on a mask for some time. (:
TWINNIE - for being there for me to complain to, for complaining to me, for reminding me that you're always there to listen to my complaints. (:
ELLIOT - for attempting to cheer me up. (:
MAIL - for going nuts to cheer yourself and me up, for telling me retarded jokes which barely make any sense though they are REALLY SUPER FUNNY. (:
PEIWEI - for just being there for me to blabber to, for being my confiding person even though you're rather unresponsive sometimes. (:
HAFIZ - for attempting to cheer me up when you knew i wasnt in the bestest of moods. (:
LIREN DADDY - for BEING MY DADDY, for listening to me, for advising me. (:
these are about the main people that have been by me during 'the crisis'.
hahahaha. (:
anyw, there's been people calling my phone asking if i did some lucky draw thing.
my mom's anticipating more calls coming. SHEESH.
I LIKE THIS SONG. and it applies. (:
Aly & AJ - "Never Far Behind"I know this really isn't you
I Know Your Heart Is Somewhere Else
And I'll Do Anything I Can
To Help You Break Out Of This Spell
I See You Following your Crowd
I Know You're Trying To Fit In
But If Your Gonna Find Yourself
Gotta Start From Deep, Deep Within
Hold On To What You Believe
[Chorus]
I will always be your friend
I know who you are inside
I Am With You Till The End
Never Far Behind
I am standing in the distance
You can take your time
And I will be there
Never Far Behind
Yeah
Never Far Behind
I Am Sending You A Message
Don't ever Think That It's Too Late
When You Care About Someone
There is always room for change
You're allowed to make mistakes
It's a part of every life
I Don't See You Any Different
The Truth Is Shining In Your Eyes
Hold On To What You Believe
[Chorus]
I Will Always Be Your Friend
I Know Who You Are Inside
I Am With You Till The End
Never Far Behind
I am standing in the distance
You can take your time
And I will be there waiting
Never Far Behind
Yeah
Never Far Behind
You Can Take Your Time
I Know
From My Heart
I Will Always Be Your Friend
I Know Who You Are Inside
I Am With You Till The End
Never Far Behind
I am standing in the distance
You can take your time
And I will be here waiting
Waiting by my side
GodIs Never Far Behind
I Am Sending you a message
-sheila`
after all, you still confuse me;
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs