Hillsongs - All For LoveAll for love a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love heavens cried
For love was crucified
Oh how many times have I broken Your heart?
But still You forgave
If only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray?
Draw near to me
Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You
Let me sing all for love
I will join the angel song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of Glory
King of all
All for a love a Saviour prayed
Abba Father have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the Cross draw man to You
WELLWELL,
more studying, what can i say?
tmr's phys pract, prayers please (:
im drained.
my dad caught me on the phone w hafiz last night.
gar. im in such a weird position now. ):
my dad was like guessing names randomly.
*rolls eyes* i dont remember knowing anyone called francis. LOL.
well, he thought it was twinnie, in fact not. (:
and death couldnt hold you down!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs