two in a million;SINGING ALONG TO S CLUB 7 SONGS ARE SO DESTRESSING!
i tell u, im THIS near to closing the curtains and dancing.
hahaha. I AM JUST KIDDING.
i dont know why i dug out my oldest of old cds.
realised i lost my '7' cd, other than that, I OWN ALL S CLUB CDS! (:
anyw, all of a sudden just now walking home w xh, two in a million stuck in my head.
so there, i wanted to listen. (:
yesterday.
studying was okay good, cheryl soh didnt bring her intended book.
got amos to come down w her book.
hahah. so there was cheryl, me, amos and amos' friend andrew.
quite accomplishing.
amos thought i was a total football noob, IM NOT!
OF COURSE I KNW WHO CHRISTIANO RENALDO IS, jeez.
its such an understatement to say i dont know him.
HES THE MEANY WHO GOT ROONEY OUT AT WORLD CUP.
well not really but still.
was quite fun la. esp the phone joke. haha.
amos started talking on the phone and cheryl whipped hers out and called someone.
me and andrew were like so -.-
so i too whipped out my phone and started dialing, leaving andrew to -.- himself.
hahaha. its rly funny.
studied in the morning till abt 2.
today.
early morning xh ps-ed me.
chatted w pris on the phone awhile.
msgd hafiz.
mom sent me to carissa's since it was on the way to my grandma's hse.
carissa's house is messy until i am rly speechless.
ive NEVER seen anything like it. LOL.
anyw, studied and then xh came after that.
after lunch i became all restless alr. ):
haha we started chatting and all that.
age old stories being poured out. hahaha. (:
which reminds me, carissa still hasnt told her story :P
okay la, studied more than ytd. heh.
omg i took so long blogging its like reaching the end of my s club cd.
hahaha. (:
I'm writing to say I had a wonderful dayHangin' with my friendsBut the memory dies as the sun reach the skiesI'm alone againI wanna tell you the weather is fineWhen the night comes around you were on my mindAnd I wish you were here with meDon't you know? -S Club 7, I really miss you
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs