i will rejoice! (:ITS OVER!
OMG ITS OVER!
WHEEEEE!
NOTHING CAN FULLY EXPRESS THE RELIEF IM FEELING RIGHT NOW.
SO FAR,
I'VE JUMPED NONSTOP.
I'VE SCREAMED.
BUT I HAVE NOT THROWN BOOKS AROUND.
(i shall think abt doing that cos i dont want to clear the mess)
maybe i'll tear notes or smthg. HAHAHAHAHA!
OMG ITS OVER
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHH! DAMN HAPPY! wheeee!
SHIOK SIA. (damn pesi? I DO NOT CARE!)
history was nuts.
it was a killer.
AND DARN, PACIFIC WAR DIDNT COME OUT.
im so gona make sure gibson studies pacific war cos its gona come out nxt year for hist.
ARRGH! darn it okay. i didnt study for majority.
actually i did, but the qns were so hard and i didnt go thru much of cold war.
so i was left w WW1. WHICH i crapped factors.
gahhh, but its over. i shall not dwell on it.
THEN THEN THEN!
i went nutty. (:
hahahahaha.
i went to starbucks at cathay with steph and weiqian.
and we sat there drinking coffee until like 6.
(:
sadly i didnt have my caramel frap which i TOTALLY LOVE.
i tried the caffe mocha cos cheryl said it was good.
somehow the whipped cream today was soggy-ish.
so it was rly bad.
plus i think i excessively added cinnamon so it was a bit too cinnamon-ish.
but i added nutmeg too, so it smelt nutmeg and tasted cinnamon-ish.
OH WELL.
hahahahahaha. I LOVE STARBUCKS when im not studying.
WHEEEEE!
im damn high la.
tmr im going off to phuket.
my flight's at 7AM. siao.
oh well. i'll be up by 5 i suppose, maybe earlier.
im gona be out of the house by 5.30 la. siao.
oh well. hahahahaha.
i'll miss all of you.
and all the after-o's parties and activities. AWWWW.
its okay. i'll be back. WHEEE!
in the meantime, ALL OF YOU SHOULD MISS ME LOADS! (: cos i'll miss you all too.
WHEEEEE!
NO MORE O LEVELS.
I
SO CAN STAND THIS! (:
let's go fly a kite!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs