I AM PISSED.
I DONT THINK IVE EVER BEEN MORE PISSED THAN THIS,
AND IF I WAS, IT WAS PROBABLY OVER THE SAME THING TOO.
I DONT SEE WHY AND HOW THEY MUST DO THIS.
LIKE.
I HELD MY TONGUE THE ENTIRE DAY EXPECTING SOME SORT OF BETTER ENDING,
BUT NOOO, IT ENDED UP THE SAME WAY.
MAKES ME WONDER WHY I CLDNT GIVE UP THE HOPE IT WLDNT.
SO YEAH I YELLED MY ASS OFF HARD, AND YEAH I STARTED CRYING.
I CANT STAND HOW I ALWAYS DO BOTH TOGETHER.
MAYBE ITS COS I CANT STAND YELLING AT THEM BUT I JUST HAVE TO.
I CANT FINISH MY DINNER ANYMORE.
I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS.
okay its a little minor thing.
but i dont see how and why i need to be punished for smthg I DID NOT DO.
why do siblings SHARE punishments?
i just DO NOT understand.
and how my brother tolerate this, i dont know.
but HE'S the one so i guess its HIS punishment.
no, i do not talk on the phone in the middle of the night - not till 4 at least.
and yes, i totally ensure i have enough sleep.
i mean i totally can shut everything out, say my prayers and sleep perfectly well.
I REALLY CAN.
but she doesnt believe me?
i mean like maybe she cant stand the fact i can do it and she cant?
i can totally think of interesting things (: and still fall asleep fast.
I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM?
whatever.
i think im starting to feel better now.
talking to carissa who entirely doesnt know whats going on. (which helps.)
and lide who, partly knows? - whats going on. (helps more i guess.)
gr. and if im gona get it back today, i have to agree on a LESS demanding request.
of which i do not like still.
GRR i really have restrictions,
but restrictions without reason. GR thats WORST.
whatever.
to everyone:
do not call/msg me after 11.
do not call my house after 12 - or else you'll get demanding qns from my parents. oh well. now im getting a headache - probably from yelling.
and im gona have dirty lenses cos i had them on while doing the whole yelling thing.
AND tmr, im gona have puny sore eyes. SIGH.
WHAT A WAY TO START MY YEAR.
im gona go sleep once i get my phone back and arrange tmr.
you know how frustrated i am/was?
SUPER FRUSTRATED.
i cld pull my hair out from stamping my feet so hard.
(and i thought wq's stamping was childish. it actually helps let out anger.)
I WANT IT BACK. NOW.
GRRRRRRRRRR.
patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue..
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs