i cant follow blindly;PICTURES FROM JUST NOW!

we forgot about the camera until we were almost done eating. SUPER FULL.

"noooo, dont whack meeee."

:D

pris likes the earring xh got me! :D

WHEEE!

suuuuperrr, act cute. :D

"go awayyyyy!"

sheila and yanping

at the bus stop - BOOO! :D

I LIKE THIS PICTURE. RANDOM.

on the mrt - pris and i :D

sheila, amanda, (pris), nath, yp :D - attempted grp pic

at the arcade - BISHY BASHY!

GROUP PIC, FINALLY! :D

FACE THE WALL! - conclusion: nath cmi taking photos, AT LEAST I DONT LOOK LIKE IM PEEING

ME AND PRIS :D

look out emo kids! :D - yp and nath as emo kids, me and pris in the middle

!@$&%?

YUMMY POPCORN!
HERE COMES PRIS + SHEILA

SOUR

HAPPY

GRRRR

):

O M G!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

MIXED EMOTIONS (: - I AM TALLER THAN NAT! CANNOT STAND IT. LOL.
WHEE FUN DAY! :D
what if i were to listen to them?
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs