recess, first shot! - the many mirrors around school
second shot! - some ppl's faces are still cut out though.
getting ready,
1S24 finally - minus ricardo and weiyuan [MY CAMERA]
1S24 [DHUHA'S CAMERA]
me, audrey, peishan
VIDEOS! :D
the timothy er video
and the alex one.
was pretty lonely in the morning due to the disappearance of jx and i didnt see samuel. I THOUGHT SAMUEL PONNED ALONG WITH JX LA. (though he didnt.) so anw, i would have felt so sian if not for my class. our class's getting more and more united! haha. its really good i guess. (: though. I MISS ARGO. ):
home-d asap after school cos my mom wanted to bring me to see a doctor. had some weird stuff on my tonsils and i suspect it was tonsilitis back at me. ): true enough, it is. and i got a swollen lymph node too. GAH. my lymph nodes work really well. hahahaha. :D THANK GOD! medicine again. UGH. SMELLY ANTIBIOTICS. grrrr. I HATE IT. sigh.
Here I stand So inspired To take your hand And never take for granted What I was granted Once again
Chorus: I never thought I could love again I never thought I'd let somebody else in I never thought I could trust, and then Here I am in love once again -Frankie Jordan, Once again
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry St. Margaret's Secondary 31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH NP Climbers