God sent me a friend through a friend He sent;OKAY, i know i havnt been blogging or anything.
thats kind of cos i havnt been out and my life is pretty much really dull.
HAHAHA.
everyday my mom pesters me to
a) wash whatevers in the toliet
b) fold her clothes
c) hang her clothes
d) clear my stuff
SO its really boring. plus ive got nowhere to go cos everyone's got school.
leaving me and eugene to play retarded games online.
okay, we played uno, 7hand poker, minesweepers, solitaire on msn.
and then attempted to play bridge on msn games.
and then attempted to play bridge on yahoo games.
OH and we also played yahoo pool.
then we turned to fish tycoon and some other weird trial games. HAHA.
IM REALLY BORED ANW.
other than that, i had my medical checkup where i drew my blood.
O M G i was traumatised by the drawing of blood.
i never did it before anw.
ytd my doctor told my parents my blood's lacking dunno what and is "not good".
SO NOW i have to go back and DRAW BLOOD
AGAIN.
and if you know me,
I HATE MEDICINE
I HATE SEEING THE DOCTOR
I HATE HOSPITALS
AND I HAVNT LIKED NEEDLES SINCE I SAW THAT PAINED EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE. ):
im scared.
my aunt got me a job since the childcare's not taking me back.
sigh. okay at least its 6 bucks an hour. and it gives me smthg to do.
anw, PICTURESSS.

xinhua and i on sunday

jx at the playgrnd w the lousy rockwall after my checkup

jx was attempting to make me look like im wayyy high up. i look fat. EEE.
you call that your appreciation?
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs