Saturday, April 21, 2007

i am waiting for, praying for you

yesterday was quite retarded cos i couldnt send out msgs on msn.
so i had to resort to diff ways to tell ppl stuff.
one of which was putting msgs on my nicknames and nudging them.
the other one was tagging on jeremy's blog.
OKAY i felt rly retarded cos aftr that i realised i cld just handwrite the msgs and they could be sent out properly. -.-
OH WELL.

the trip to AMK this morning was a bit wasted cos i didnt get ANY MONEY! ):
OH WELL.

upon my arrival in church for the meeting, liren daddy commented that i 'SO LOOK LIKE A POLY STUDENT'. i dont know if thats sposed to be GOOD, or not?
i can so look like a JC student too. HAHAHAHA.

i just finished dinner w my family. GOOOOOOD PEPPER LUNCH! (:
AND! i bought birkenstocks!
actually, my parents bought it for me. YAAAAY! (:
hahahhaha.
i bought a book too. :D
it came with this nice song below -

Wait for me - Rebecca St. James

Darling, did you know that I
I dream about you
Waiting for the look in your eyes
When we meet for the first time

Darling, did you know that I
I pray about you
Praying that you will hold on
And keep your loving eyes only for me

CHORUS:
'Cause I am waiting for
Praying for you, darling
Wait for me too
Wait for me as I wait for you
'Cause I am waiting for
Praying for you, darling
Wait for me too
Wait for me as I wait for you
(Darling, wait)

Darling, did you know I dream about life together
Knowing it will be forever
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
And darling, when I say
'Til death do us part
I'll mean it with all of my heart
Now and always, faithful to you

CHORUS

Now I know you may have made mistakes
But there's forgiveness and a second chance
So wait for me, darling
Wait for me
Wait for me

CHORUS

a sister of a friend told me i was like a older sister to her and her brother. (:
i dont know how so, but its sweet. hahahaha.

O M G i forgot to blog abt seeing my long lost eyecandy ytd!
HAHAHAHAHHA I SAW HIM I SAW HIM I SAW HIM. o m g.
its quite retarded. cos he was reading this sheet of paper that has the heading "pairing food and wine" O M G. eeeee.
AHHAHAHAHAH. okay la. i havnt seen him for years, RIGHT PRIS? (:

bryan says (9:44 PM):
u'll find ur adam one day
bryan says (9:44 PM):
haha
bryan says (9:44 PM):
and ur candy apple!


OH i found the song on imeem.com!


split personalities -

posted at 9:45 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs