Love is crazy
Pretty baby
Take it real slow
My feelings show
All you have to do
Is never ever let it go
My feelings show
And I want you to know - Colbie Caillat, Feelings Show
I'm very VERY happy now because I'm so thrilled by the fact that I'm flying a kite with my dear boy tomorrow! :D
I don't know why I'm so excited about flying a "stupid" kite and I know it's like practically the most pointless thing to do but I just want to do it!
I haven't flown a kite for years and I think kite flying is so cute.
AND fun. HAHA.
As much as it is quite pointless, I don't care!
Because that's what holidays are for!
They're for you to do pointless things without making yourself feel like you should have done something better because there's NOTHING ELSE TO DOOOO! :D
Well.. for now that is. HAHA.

My aunt and my dad sponsored money for taboo! And we had icecream again! :D
I think its to pamper ourselves after all those projects and everything! :X
Working yesterday was quite.. pointless.
RAH.
Probably because I felt that I wasn't really necessary. :X
At one point of time, we had like 3 teachers to 4 toddlers!
Is that really necessary?
I was quite bored actually.
I was looking forward to observing other age groups instead of nursery and toddlers!
Since those 2 age groups are the only age grps I get to see at attachment.RAH.
At least I'm getting paid. That's like the only consolation for me. :X
I'm looking forward to earning money!
So I can go on a shopping spree! :D
And get nice, pretty and ZAAAAI things. :D
Birdy is starting to tire me, what with his 3 meals a day which I have to hand-feed into his really tiny mouth!
I'm praying hard that he'll start accepting his seeds because if he eats too much of my hand-feeding formula, he's going to get really FAT and I don't want that!
Anw, today he was having some seeds, probably cos I purposely fed him less hand-feeding formula! HAHA.
But I was so guilty after that cos he was SO hungry at dinner he finished A LOT and wouldn't stop eating as if he wouldn't be eating for tomorrow! ):
click for video!high above all and deserving,
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs