Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on in
Take time to realize
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you? - Colbie Caillat, Realize
CNY Visitations today! :D

Weisi and I

Thanks to Jovan we have to do all this. :X Ugh. HAHA.

Cell group photo at my house (:
With a serious lack of members!
Our 2nd task was to wish 2 neighbours happy new year and here we are! The neighbours are obviously not at home. :/

The 2nd home, my old tuition teacher's house. Apparently.. they made me go solo. ):

Only her son was at home. Oh well.

At Peiwei's house, MORE ORANGE PEELING. ):

Me with Debra's hamster! (:

Us, playing Bridge.
Overdued CNY Family photo! :D
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And will never find another - Colbie Caillat, Realize
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs