Thanks to CHERYL SOH,Game rules:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future.
1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Firstly, I'll definitely be extremely upset. Cry my head off every night for a month like some emo girl. After sorting out my thoughts, I suppose I'll get over it and figure that it's better this way because I do not want to have a failed marriage, EVER. And God will never let anything I can't handle with His help get to me, so I'm safe in His hands. Period.
2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you? Explain that to him CLEARLY and help him get over it.
3.What will your dream wedding be like? I think I have a phobia of an actual marriage actually. But I do want to get married. To have everyone important to me present, especially my friends and family, is of upmost importance of course. I also want it to be HAPPY and PRETTY and SIMPLE. (:
4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you? Not completely confused, but not completely unsure. Even though I know what I want basically, I still leave all the details and the whole rollercoaster ride to God.
5.What's your ideal lover like? Someone who is willing to be there for me
no matter what, when I'm upset (even if it's about him) and when I'm happy. To be someone of whom I can talk to about anything under the sun - the most embarrassing and retarded things to the most serious and personal things! A sense of humor is definitely a plus point! (I like to laugh!) He definitely has to be a believer of MY GOD because I want him to have the same values as I have and I want to be with him in heaven as well!
6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else? To love and be loved by the loved! (:
7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings? I wouldn't exactly wait. I'll just be available, until God sends someone else my way!
8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Stop liking that person, definitely.
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? Same as Cheryl - That's for me to know and not for you to find out, unless you're supposed to. :X
10.What do you want most in life? To do what I should to the fullest, minimise the mistakes, strive to be like God and await for His coming.
11.Is being tagged fun? Not really, but it gives me something to do.
12.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react? Be extremely upset. (Again.) Cry the many night away. And I'd probably not trust my "best friend" as a "friend" and the "boyfriend" with my heart.
13.Who is currently the most important person to you? Alex Ching Chee Hou! (:
14.What kind of person do you think I am? I think Cheryl can be a bossy person when she wants to be. But she's a very nice person at the same time. Very loyal to friends. Very straightforward at times. Can be encouraging at the same time. She can be both patient and impatient. HAHA. Considering we started off as sworn-enemies, we're pretty good friends! (:
15.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life? Losing a friend to death.
16.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react? Be quiet. :X
17.Would you give your all in a relationship?Definitely. I want my relationship to work out as much as possible. I don't want to waste my time in a relationship since I chose the person. (:
18.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick? Hm. I've only fallen in love once. But if anything, I guess I would tell myself to make up my mind and think about it day and night until I figure it out. If questioning myself doesn't work, I'll get my friends to talk me through.
19.What type of friends do you like? I can get along with most sorts of people. (Unless I already had something against that person.) My close friends all have a range of personalities and character traits.
20.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do? LAUGH and apologize? :D
sheila tags: alex
carissa
steph
huz
jiaxin
charmaine
pris
juer
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs