Well, you said he makes you laugh
And he makes you happy
He sees you smiling back
It is everlasting
And so he's tailor made for you (: - Colbie Caillat, Tailor Made
Rah I'm blogging pretty often now.
I guess I'm just bored.
Birdy
(yes, I named it Birdy) is beginning to make 'noise'! (:
Probably 'cos he wants our attention.
He's cute. And clever.
And I'm happy.
But I can't seem to smile.
I want to fly a kite!
I want to play Taboo!
I want to go to the beach!
I want to cycle!
I want to go shopping!
I want to watch P.S. I Love You!
I want to watch 27 Dresses!
I want to lie in his arms!
I want to laugh!
I want to go bowling!
I want to be swept off my feet!
I want to buy a new wallet!
I want to DO SOMETHING BEFORE I START WORK!!help the poor girl ):
come back,
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs