I'm leaving messages and voicemails
Telling you I miss you
Baby am I doing too much (too much)
Why you tryna diss me
When I just wanna kiss you
Baby am I doing too much (too much)
Tell me what's the issue
Who I give these lips to
Baby am I doing too much (too much)
This is turning into
Something I ain't hip to
Baby am I doing too much (too much) - Paula Deanda feat. Baby Bash - Doing too much
Let me tell you a secret that's not going to be a secret anymore when I say it:
I have a weird ulcer on my tongue! ):
It really hurts and I can't eat properly!
I can't eat sweets especially properly cos I can't suck the sweet without hurting myself. RAHHH. I don't like it.
Today, after landing myself half an hour early at MCYS and having Milo to pass time, I was sent to AMK Hub to be a relief teacher. RAH.
BUT the good part was that there were children! HAHA.
It was a little fun though I was a little lonely at the start.
Had to stroll around AMK Hub alone during lunch cos the other teachers didn't seem very friendly. :/
I returned to see TERRENCE'S SANDALS IN THE SHOE RACK!
HAHA. Sort of like a relief for me. HAHA. :D
Tmrw it's back to MCYS!
Lesson plansssss. RAH.
Now here I go again blowing you up,
And my girlfriends keep telling me
I'm doing too much - Paula Deanda feat. Baby Bash - Doing too much
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs