"You dont ever forget the kiss that means something," - Carrie, Two of a Kind
Sheila is a happy girl because Cheryl told her that
Gossip Girl hasn't ended and they're still continuinggggg! :D
YAY. :D I don't care how scandalous it is, it's a nice story.
Sheila still hasn't gotten around watching
Heroes 2. OH WELL.
Sheila has been watching
Two of a Kind.
She doesn't care how lame it is. :/

One of the other photos of Sheila and Cheryl taken
Everything's so whatever now.

Steph got me started with mahjong online! I LIKE :D
But I think I still like touching the tiles.
I hate being in this body of mine.
I don't care for a pretty face or a good figure, whatever.
Yes, it is God's wonderful creation, but I'm also stuck in it.
I WANT OUTTTTT.
I wish I could go to heaven and sing songs now.I know these are like terrible thoughts. SIGH.
I have to stop it.
Colbie Caillat - Midnight Bottle
Midnight bottle, take me, come with me
My memories and everything, come back to me
Midnight bottle, make it real
What feels like make-believe
So I can see, a little more clearly
Like every single move you make
Kissing me so carefully
On the corners of my dreamin' eyes
CHORUS: I've got a midnight bottle, gonna drink it down
A one way ticket takes me to the times we had before
When everything felt so right
If only for tonight
I've got a midnight bottle gonna ease my pain
From all these feelings driving me insane
I think of you
And everything's all right if only for tonight
Got a midnight bottle
Drifting off into the candlelight
Where I can find you in your time
A midnight bottle I forgot how good it felt
To be in a dream just like you had me
'Cos lately I've been stumbling
Feelings like I'm recovering
But I think it's only for tonight
see how she folds her arms across in front of her? she's insecure.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs