Huz; how do I volunteer for the youth olympic games? does anyone know? says (11:52 PM):
anyway, why DON'T you regret being with him?
*[[ SHEILA!! • I just hope this pulls through again says (11:52 PM):
because i enjoy being with him?
*[[ SHEILA!! • I just hope this pulls through again says (11:52 PM):
because even though i get upset with him
*[[ SHEILA!! • I just hope this pulls through again says (11:52 PM):
i'm quick to forget all about it cos he makes it up with all the nice things
Huz; how do I volunteer for the youth olympic games? does anyone know? says (11:54 PM):
i see. no wonder you're hanging on so tightly.
Work is half-fun.
At least I have something to do and I have nice nice colleagues. :D
I want another
good day!
seven 7 seven 7 seven 7 SEVEN!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs