You're the only one that knows me
Love it when you hold me
Never find a love like this
Let me hear you say
Now I'll never be lonely
Look at what you've shown me
Never find a love like this - Natasha Bedingfield, Love like this
Sheila is a very tired girl.
She has eyebags which she is able to hide under her specs!
I want to go back to my contactssss! ): RAH.
How frustrating!
Anyway, I'm just so blessed with friends la!
Xinhua, Lynette and I hung out at my house today!
I was supposed to teach Lynette math but they all got so distracted! :/PICTURES:

Sheila, Birdy, and Xinhua!

Sheila, Birdy, Xinhua and Lynette! :D

Sheila, Xinhua, Lynette!
Photo from 29 Feb!
Thanks Josh-zai-photographer! :D AHHA. I look really teary from being touched by Carissa's prayer! :D
please don't just take my present and walk away, please?
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs