I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, "No, suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me." - from an email Kit sent me
I had a wonderful wonderful day today! (:
I really did!
It was just wonderful!
Sorted more things out and I think it's just great.
Maybe not as great as I would want it to be, but good enough.I pray that God will help me through all this and if He permits, that I will get what I want. (:
I hope I hold out.
At times, I feel like I almost could not have gone on.
I think I might be lying to myself.
My whole family knows I'm in a bad mood and they let me yell at them.
I feel bad about it.
But I don't know why when I open my mouth, the words come out in such a rude and argumentative, irritated tone and I just feel so frustrated.
Sigh.
I thank God for friends. (:
LYNETTE says (11:11 PM):
i thought you two were sweet you know
*[[ SHEILA!! • my wonderful special friend (: says (11:11 PM):
thanks lynette
*[[ SHEILA!! • my wonderful special friend (: says (11:11 PM):
i shall tell him :X
I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
'Cos everytime you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth - Colbie Caillat, Bubbly
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs