Time, Strength, and Wisdom -Here's how the centre looks like! :D
Isn't it pretty? ALL OUR HARDWORK! :D
The pictures are enlargable. ENJOY!





I'm pretty into this whole thing. It's fun though tiring and tedious. :D
Well, Terrence is quick to remind me that we still have to write lesson plans so I'm quite sian.
And on top of that, I'm telling stories to children on sunday in April so I'm preparing my props and all as well.
AND! I have to wake up early every morning to feed Birdy.
All in all, my mind is practically never resting.
RAH. I even dream about being on the phone with Alex, catching up with one another.
Prayers please? I need strength to carry on. :D Though I'm pretty willing to aller myself. :D
And yesterday at team meeting, somehow I just felt kind of sad for myself.
I realised, as much as time can be made, energy definitely can't.
I can definitely rush to climb after work.
But it'll probably tire myself bad.
I'm really confused.
Alex says I need to sort my priorities as I want them and not as what others want me to do. So just pray I sort them well.
Looking forward, I really don't see a time I can do boliao things alr. RAH.
I still kind of want to bake cookies! Or a cake!
There is a limit to LIFE.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs