some wait a day, some wait a week, some wait 2 months, others wait 2 years;It's the eve of Good Friday, everybody!
It's also the day we are reminded of Jesus' sacrifice for us all!
And the day we look at traumatising photos and videos. :X
But it serves to help us understand it better, I suppose!
There is a friend, a friend who sticks
Closer than a brother! - one of Steve Green's songs!
Well, yesterday Sheila practically travelled around Singapore.
Okay not really.
About 9, I was TPY librarying.
At 11, I was with Carissa at AMK MOS-ing.
From 1, I was at Bishan, reading.
Then from 2, I was with Aaron going to NP to do some whatever stuff.
From 4, I was in church helping out with the deco! (which is pretty!)
So yea, I survived a day with no work.
RAH. I don't think I can do this on a daily basis.
So anw.

The cross.

Direct translation from chinese, the bloody road. But I shall call it the Road to Calvary!

The Road to Calvary leading up to the cross. In blue light cos we pasted the blue stuff on the lights. :D

at nightfall it looks really freaky. :/
Sheila is a nutty sandwich! HAHA. :D
Anyone has Holly Lane's Never forget you?
I know it's an old old song. HAHA.
There will always be a little place for you and me
And though I know we're through
I can't forget you - Holly Lane, Never Forget you
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs