I thought I shouldn't forget you, I thought wrong.
I don't know how to carry on from now.
You made me suck.
Wonderful sunday (:
HOHO!
I'm back.
All better.
Maybe, not all, most better!
Almost all sorted out.
The
No Apologies workshop WAS enlightening, surprisingly. :D
I was glad Carissa came to share the love! :D
The past 3 days wouldn't be great without wonderful friends!
I thank God for great friends!
Xinhua, Lynette, and Aaron!All the encouragement and advice and wonderful company the past 3 days did me good!
:D
Your persistance, although a little annoying and frustrating, is appreciated! :D
I WANT PHOTOS!
But I think they're all over and I don't know where they all are.
I got a few, of us being retards! HAHA. :D
The past 3 days were most enjoyable though most tiring, rushing from church to work and all that nonsense!
I totally enjoyed the busyness of it all, though the rain really sucked. ):
And there might be some drama-mama things that went on as well. :X

Xinhua is really unglam! :D and yes we were playing with the childcare's outdoor toys! We found great amusement sliding down the various slopes in church.

Xinhua, Lynette, Sheila! :D

Lynette :D

Lynette and Sheila :D

Darryl is too tall for his own good. RAHHHH!
And the best thing that happened today was that this morning, I suppose around 2am - I had the opportunity to scold someone I didn't like who was older than I was, for a proper reason.
It made myself feel better too.
Some people just don't grow up.
You act like a kid even though you're like WHAT, 5 YEARS OLDER THAN I AM?
Come on. You're really lame.
Shall upload more photos later below when Lynette comes and sends hers to me! :D
Keep together, whatever it takes;
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs