Friday, April 11, 2008

Agape will take control, and STOMP ALL OVER YOUUUUU!


The campers!

YAY SHEILA IS BACK FROM HMS FOC! :D
IT WAS FUN FUN FUN!
AND TIRING AS WELL - mainly 'cos like my freshies didn't want to let me go to sleep last night.
DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST HMS CAMPS! :D AND A BETTER FOC THAN LAST YEAR!


Jiafeng waving our flag madly.

AGAPE IS CHAMPION HOUSEEEE! YAYYYY!
WE'RE JUST SO AWESOME LA!
Awesome awesome Agape people we have la! :D


Agape GLs! :D :D

Right now, I just really really miss my fellow Agape GL-mates - Charmo, Zhiyi, Ace (Love); Calista, Simin, Vina (I don't know how to spell!), Zhihui (Ai); Celine, Shoera, Rezeki, Jiafeng (Cinta)! They're all really amazing people la, and we've really bonded and everything thru the two camps! :D It's like we're all there for one another to compliment each other! I really miss cracking silly jokes, doing silly things, laughing about random nonsense and being oh-so-high laaaaa. Maybe cos now I'm like sitting here feeling sleepy and bored by myself. :/

GL-ing was such an awesome experience! And as Charmo brought up, that I'm usually the one who's quiet but this time I'm the one rahrah-ing my head off. :D
I really enjoyed myself while getting the freshies to enjoy themselves I guess! :D AND BECAUSE OF THAT, I NOW HAVE LOST MY VOICE ):
AHHA. People like Yong Sheng started losing their voices at the middle of the 2nd day, but people like me, Calista and Ace only lost it after the whole "campfire night" after dancing madly, screeching cheers loudly and all.. and the 8 packs of potato chips my group bought as well la. :/ HAHA.


Zhiyi leading Love to sing "Peace like a river"

My group is pretty awesome too. We've got pretty outgoing people there! :D People who really know how to enjoy themselves, I should say! :D I really had a good time wheeee! :D

Here are the photos I've got. AGAPE LOVE is the love. :D


I'll be updating the slideshow if I get new photos! I'm still waiting. :D

We're all in this together! :D

posted at 10:33 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs