an empty cage;It's as if a friend left I guess.
I'm crying though I think it's really stupid to be crying.
I don't know if I want a new bird.
My birdy is just irreplaceable - that kind of thing you know.
He cheered me up and gave me something to focus my attention and love after I got dumped and everything.
And he's just so adorable!
I really loved him la. ):
I did everything I could. Seriously.
OKAY you must be thinking I'm mad now.
Sigh. Everything I hold dear to me is like being ripped out of my hands. ):
Maybe I'll be back to blog later. ):
EDITBut whatever grain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish - in order that I may gain Christ.
Philipians 3:7-8It's just weird walking outside and thinking to myself "Oh I must be quiet, I mustn't wake Birdy up." and then "Oh, he's not there."
/EDIT
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs