Mr. Right only becomes Mr. Right at the right time :Dkrazyd0lphin][i wondered how You could love me; says (9:44 PM):you so deserve someone better (:*[[ SHEILA!! • Liar, liar, pants on fire! says (9:44 PM):haha someone else said that to me ytd also
And that someone was Gensoon. :D
He said I'm a nice girl and will find someone better.
I'm so encouraged! :D
[c=66][b]Carissa Fan[/b] • [i]SASHIMI!! [/i][/c] says (9:51 PM):thanks girl![c=66][b]Carissa Fan[/b] • [i]SASHIMI!! [/i][/c] says (9:51 PM):you always make me smile (:Sheila is so encouraged by all of you! :D
On the other hand.. Yes, still lousy.
HANG ON, I'm working on it.
The whatever
bing making was quite successfuly I should say!
I love kneading the dough la. :D
I got to do it twice leh, Saturday and Sunday! :D
And my salty
bing was quite yum! HEH though some didn't like it.
Photos are like with random people ):
I loathe how I look when I have no expression on my face. GRRR.
I'm tired. I need sleep. Will post the photos and elaborate on my day asap, I'm lazy now. ):
Goodnight!

Singapore Yacht Club! :D
I'm happy as can be and you can't get me down! :D:D:D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs