i want to see that gorgeous grin!Yes, I'm baaaaack!
I made another slideshow 'cos I'm just so tired with codings.
I'm sleepy. My panda eyerings are so awful seriously.
And I might be losing my voice, Carissa said it changed. :X
RAH. Must be all that screaming and rahrah-ness.
Apparently, this is one of the best HMS camps I've been to - even though the food is totally awful and really unappetising :X and my $$ kept flying away. :(
Must be my wonderful group. Seriously. Even though we were kind of lacking some people, we pulled it off with 2 cheers for 3 days and rahrah-ed all the way!
HAHA we have got pretty rahrah-ed people in AGAPE. :D
Yes yes. :D
Well, I'm GL-ing with Ziyi and Ace for FOC next week, as a result of OHYAPEIYASOM-ing. :D HAHA.
It's gonna be a funfun FOC! :D :D :D
I need SLEEP.
S-L-E-E-P.
YAY I CAN HUG MY ISAIAH THE BEAR TONIGHT. :D
For nobody else, gave me a thrill -
With all your faults, I love you still.
It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you - Frank Sinatra
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs