thank you for sparing me of the emotional agony (:It feels like friday today, doesn't it?
(:
Here're some photos I have been too lazy to post the past few days!
SUNDAY -
Chong you bing making! (:

STIR!

KNEAD!
I volunteered my hand services to the gooey stuff! :/
KNEAD MORE!

ROLL!

ADD THE SALT AND
CONG!

AND FRY! = YUM! (Weisi and I)

Our group's heart-shaped
bing! We had a Patrick the starfish one too but Ziqi tore him apart w/o realising he was Patrick. ):

Dinner! My mom and my aunt at Singapore Yacht Club.

Hardcore. :/
TODAY! aka. Wednesday, the lousy day with lessons ending at 10am. GR.

Sheila and Charmaine at Island Cremery! SUPER YUM! I got to eat icecream! :D:D

And! A super old photo from Telematch! :D
YAY holiday. I need sleeeeep. :D
I just finished watching
Because I said so and it's lovely. :D
Now tell me, who's trustworthy?
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs