I had you at 'hello' but I don't anymore -Yes, I had a wonderful time with him back then.
Yes, it was most amazing to have him by my side.
But then it was a lie, I was living with a lie, and it's just such a pity.
Yes friends, you all were right and I was wrong.
I
am naive.
I trusted the wrong people.
And yes, I suppose I have learnt some things.
Though I seriously rather have not have gone through all this nonsense.
Well, I wish I could go back to being extraordinary but some things you just can't change and you can't forget. OH WELL.
Hey, but don't forget, I'm like such an awesome daughter of God!
GOD'S LOVE NEVER CHANGES. :D THAT IS AGAPE LOVE!
Speaking of Agape, YAY Agape did HMS proud WHOOHOO!
HMS came in FIRST O M G! :D :D
Talk about being the GL of the winning house of the winning school! :D
WHOOHOOO! I'm a lucky girl!
Well, at least that's smthg that made the 4 hours of break with merely an hour of lesson worth it. :D
PHOTOS! :D

TELEMATCH, WHOOHOO?
Perspiring under the hot sun, doing random cheers and screaming is hardcore.
HAHA it was just kind of funny how the GLs were all pretending to be freshies. :/
Well after all that perspiring and screaming, I took a rest and went to find Aaron and Ernest who were being amazed at the hangboard.
Okay, maybe just Aaron.
And I sadly couldn't reach the hangboards cos they took away the benches! RAH.
But okay, I got to like touch them - a little since Aaron attempted to help me get up. RAHHHH.
By the time I got back to the stands, almost everyone was down at the track cheering cos HMS came in 1st!

HMS IS THE CHAMPION! :D

Raise the Trophy!

They got excited and went running around the track.

There they go.. (Do realise I am being terribly slacker at this point of time, I was merely cheering for them while they run. :D)

Well, there they go. HAHA. You have to like enlarge it to see the whites running.

Some other school in yellow goes to join them. :/

Yongsheng: "Isn't it really bright?" *Runsaway! :D

Agape on the way to KAP!

Agape! - Okay, mostly Love. :/

Agape!
Had a great time with the Agape-s. :D
I don't like the term Agapians.WHEEEE! Haha.
I can't stop saying how amazing Love is. HAHA.
And how scandalous too. :X
HAHAHAHA. I seriously can't stop laughing sometimes.
Alicia knows Jasper, o m g. And she knew me, except she didn't know it WAS me who was ME. :/ The Jasper legacy goes on. :D
I seriously am only well known for other people, like almost the whole time. ):
Like this Jasper thing for example. And as Carissa's friend, Cheryl's friend, Charmaine's friend, Stephanie's friend - okay you get the point? :/
I'm the one in the shadows. :D

My brother, Sean Eng, is currently warded at KK Hosp, Ward 62 Bed 31 (Women's Tower - don't ask me why there.)
Sheila is finally going to climb tmr. O M G she can't wait. :D
*jumps around!
I MISS CLIMBING LIKE O M G YOU WONT UNDERSTAND SERIOUSLY! :D
Go on lusting. You lust. I love. <3
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs