Saturday, May 10, 2008

What's most retarded is that you weren't even able to succeed on your 5th try,

Now, let me tell you a story about a 22-year-old Nigerian boy guy that I unluckily met while waiting for the bus. So, yes I was looking at my reflection in those board things they have at the bus stops and was trying to straighten my hair. Some weird guy in orange walked by, then he walked back.

He asked me how to get to Mustafa Centre and so I directed him. After which he stared at me for awhile and asked if I was local. I'm like, YEAH? And he asked how old I was, which I answered: 18. Then he asked if I was still schooling, which I answered: YES. Then he asked what school, I said: Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He told he he wants to enrol in a local school. Apparently I was nice and asked about what he's interested in studying and stuff. But I said I have no idea how he should go about enrolling cos for me it's a school system that I go through and stuff.

So after all that, he asked me to write down the name of the polytechnic for him to refer and stuff. I did. After that he told me to write my name and give him my number cos he's alone in Singapore and he has no friends around here. And I was like, NO! He asked why? I said, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING FRIENDS. Then he started telling me how he thought I was friendly and is an outgoing person etc, etc. WHATEVER LA. Thank God the bus came and I said bye to the weird Nigerian guy. LOL. Bye, don't even come and locate Sheila everrrrr! GO AND BANG THE WALL.

I went shopping again.
HAHA. No, I'm not too rich.
I haven't really started spending my pay actually :X
SO today, I got my mom's present (a pretty necklace), my lil' bro's present (a tigger dogtag that costs a bomb), a m)phosis bag (that's wayyy pretty and expensive), my pencil case (though I half-think it's a good buy, I half-think not as well but nvm!), and black skinny jeans (which I have wanted for a long time!).
What's most surprising is how we went to Dorothy Perkins, and I didn't buy anything, STEPH bought something. LOLLLL.
Yes, I probably should stop spending money.
I really can't help it. HEH. :D
I think I've alr gone on THREE shopping expeditions THIS WEEK ITSELF with THREE DIFFERENT GIRLFRIENDS! :D
I think I spent 200 bucks already! Plus the money I lent out.

AND this post, has no photos. ):

It is now past 12.
I'm waiting for my dear friend Aaron to go and find my dear friend Steph to pick up my present which I accidentally left with Steph just now. RAH. ): And I need my present back. ):

by then, I could have alr gotten married.

posted at 11:59 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs