All for love a father gave,Thank you dear friends, I know you all care for Sheila. :)
As much as she is an asshole to herself, you all have showered her with your aweesomee care and concern.
I might be retarded but I really thank God you don't turn away from me so easily.
I am flooded with opinions at this point in time.
Well, whatever. :)
I should have never changed my mind. :/
*sings*
Comeeee what mayyyy. :)
I have God with me and nothing will get me downnn. HEH.
5 Random FactsFact #1: Steph and I use the same toothbrush from Oral B.
Fact #2: Sheila likes building houses in
Sims. :)
Fact #3: Sheila has eaten icecream twice this week.
Fact #4: Sheila got so bored just now watching Steph play
Maple that she fell asleep. :/
Fact #5: Sheila wants to buy this
smurf top she saw yesterday.
Actually its like almost 3am now.
I've been playing Sims and I didn't post this post! :/ RAH.
I have photos from today.
Shall edit them in later after I wake up.
TO BE CONTINUED :D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs