your jacket is with me! your jacket is with me, asshole.Okay, currently I'm kind of fuming mad from inside.
Not that anyone offended me. I don't know why, but I'm angry for someone else.
I mean, I don't see why I should be angry when my friend isn't.
RAAAAAH I'm just boiling inside. GRRRR.
But then again, God is faithful.
I have to stress that. :D
He has shown me His faithfulness! :D
His love never fails, remember! :D
Then the LORD knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgement.
2 Peter 2:9
He's
THE LOVE! <3
That day, Steph, Samo, Aaron and I were bridging on Viwawa and Steph bidded really high for the wrong suit and chose me as a partner.
And even though she lost, she couldn't stop laughing.
Stephanie is too distracted by her
boyfriend WHAHAHA. No, Dean. :P
Woops I kind of forgot to finish blogging.
I shall click post now.
I still suck. And I'll be working on it. :D
Your lousiness motivates me to truly prove you undeserving. :D
Sheila is keeping her eye on the prize :D
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs