男人总不懂女人眼泪真实的意义
女人猜不透男人忽然沉默的背景
有时候爱情 不如和你喝咖啡有趣
过去的事情想早点忘记却爱回忆
下一段恋曲却又怕再伤心
我们总聊聊 互相的安慰 彼此打气 - Joi Chua, 女人们的咖啡
I know Chinese songs are so off-Sheila.
But this song is lovely! :D
It's like how the kind of thing Carissa, Steph and I are like. :D
Aches are setting in. HAHA sian. :D
Went shopping at Far East with Charmo today!
Bought some stuff! :D Though Charmaine ended up spending more than me.
I still havent gotten my wallet, AND pencilcase.
I came home, was reading and fell asleep. :X
Pris came over to study for awhile.
Now I'm still in the midst of ITBD reflection.
Today is so blah pointless. I want sleep. I want sleepover. HAHA.
I finally finished my really lousy first attempt at
Flash.
It's for my mom's sunday school lesson.
I think this image below is unplayable. OH WELL. :D

Tomorrow is a hardcore long grrrr sian day. ):
Save me. Give me smthg to look forward to!
P.S. I'm having fun. Wish you were here. :*
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs