As I grow older, time seems to rush on faster. ):
5 more Random facts:Fact #6: Sheila bought the smurf top! :D
Fact #7: Sheila hates the process of choosing what to eat.
Fact #8: Sheila hates the process of falling asleep.
Fact #9: Sheila doesn't like being complimented by people she doesn't like.
Fact #10: Sheila has a table lamp on her bed. HAHAHA.
I think I have a shopping problem, OH NO. LOL.
Let's just say, I'm supposed to spend 6 bucks a day and I'm spending about 40. :/
RAH. :/
I wanted to be all emo, but after my shower, I'm feeling awesomeness looking at Isaiah looking all like a super cuteeee and adorable and handsome zai bear!

(:
Photos from Sunday!:

The kids I taught at Sunday school are on the right! :D
The funfair was suuuper coolios.
Well, I wasn't much dressed retro.
Just my hairband maybe. :/
Everything was so cool though. :D

I put in 2 bucks in the end okay! :D HAHA Gensoon's hair is hardXXcore.

(:

Xinhua, Lynette and Sheila

Lynette and Sheila

Yeah, I did put in 2 bucks. :D That's Ernest btw. :D
And today? I don't know la.
I'm feeling P cos I just do.
I'm rah-ish. Sorry.
I blabbered lots to Steph just now at dinner.
Dean is such a nice boy and if Dean reads this.. DEAN YOU BETTER BE NICE TO STEPH OR ELSE I WILL SMACK YOUR HEAD. RAHHHHH! :D

I was playing
Sims last night.
And this morning too.
HAHA my sim had TWINS o m gggg! :D TWO GIRLS!
WHEEEE! Hahaha now it makes me wonder you know..
How if I keep telling myself I want to have a girl first before I had a boy after I get married and all that. Then I end up having twins?! :/
God is amazing you see, God is unpredictable. :)
I finally see what Carissa means. (:
I can't abandon. Maybe I can, but I shouldn't.
And because I can't decide, you must decide.
Yeah, it's more than constant communication and the cake at the door.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs