I'll let you be, It is your loss;
I still love Starbucks okay? :/ But this was yum. HAHA.
Been out studying and doing my work. Staying at home wouldn't have done me any good anyway. :D Awesome sharing and lots of catching up. We all couldn't stop rattling on and on - Cheryl, Pris and I. :D Even though, alright, I do feel P when I start thinking about things I shouldn't.. I do have a great time being emo with my girlfriends. HAHA.
Even though I get smacked. ):
I decoded this on my worksheet. :/ Sounds so cute. :D

Sheila & Cheryl :)

Cheryl is like totally engrossed.

They were both ignoring me la! RAH.

Super funny looking Stitch. :D AHHA.
Anyway, I'm missing my mummy. I want to talk to her about everything.
Been spending wayyy too much. Time to save some cashhh. :D
I need company tmr at 11am. Anyone? LOL. :D No one.
/EDITPris' sister said I grew up to be prettyyy! :D HAHAHA.
because you don't know how to cherish the one who loves you.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs