Wednesday, May 07, 2008

You made me fall off the pinnacle once, but I'm never gonna fall again.

Her purple heart <3

Okay, I am SO very tired right now.
My fingertips are aching as I press them on the keyboard but I don't care!
I'm SO SO VERY HAPPY!
I can't stop smiling, inside and out.
Because THAT was such a great 5 hour climb! :D
HAHAHA. Know why?
My fingers didn't fail me as often!
And my body is listening to me. O M G.
I still have problems with my legs though, they still are crampy. ):
I had lots of fun la - though I did power more than usual.
Yide was like asking me where "Sheila the static climber" was.
But it was really fun and SATISFYINGGGGG!
I have so many different influences pushing me to work hard and I guess I WILL! :D
To those people who apparently have no confidence in me, and/or think of me lowly, YOU ALL ARE ABOUT TO GET PWNEDDDDD! ;) BECAUSE I'm gonna prove you all wrong!
*Roars loudly! You are all gonna be my drive to work hard. GRRR!
HAHA. Yes, I haven't been blogging about climbing detailed-ly cos I have been quite upset and frustrated with myself.
And because of the frustration in myself, somehow I started encouraging others.
And that day Kit thanked me for pushing her to climb. :)
I guess there's good in every little thing :D

I really want to thank all those who have faith in me and have been encouraging me to strive harder!! :D
Especially.. JUER! AARON! JANICE! ALENE! KIT! REYNARD! WEILING! CELINE!
All the motivation, aller-s, and routes that you have given me have been great help! :D YAY I LOVE YOU ALL <3
And Carissa, Steph, Pris, Xinhua: I LOVE YOU ALL TOO FOR EVERY THING! :D

And photos from today's Math class!

Purple-ness is Sheila love :D


Big bunny, small bunny! :D


Sort the pretty colours!


Papa bear, Mama bear and Baby bear! HAHAHAHA, so cute!


Alicia and Yeemun. :X HAHA.

Apparently Phillip Koh took a video of Charmo and I being excited playing Snap! with one another laaaa. I don't know if we were being unglam, but he apparently wants to play it during GRADUATION O M G? EEEEEE!

Was talking to Aaron about Kindergarten during dinner.
It's so funny?! :D HAHAHAHAHA.
I shall not blog about it lest Aaron ignores me. :P

I'm feeling lightheaded now. I better get to bed.
Night everyone!

Edit:
I'm always so encouraged at night. LOLLLL.
aaron says (11:31 PM):
i feel so accomplished
aaron says (11:31 PM):
are you proud of me sheilaaaa
aaron says (11:32 PM):
sheelar
* SHEILA!! • is truly satisfied and pleased (: says (11:32 PM):
yessss im so proud of you
* SHEILA!! • is truly satisfied and pleased (: says (11:32 PM):
are you so proud of meeee?
aaron says (11:32 PM):
yep im proud of youuuu tooooo
aaron says (11:32 PM):
continue to train hard
aaron says (11:32 PM):
you will be more zai than some guys man ;)

THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

I missed the exhilaration! I'm loving the exhilaration!

posted at 11:03 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs