Take control of the body -
Sheila is at Steph's house.
I'm staying over here tonight!
That's the note I left for my dear brother HAHA! :D
I had a nicenice labour day catching up with Steph.
Steph is like really excited about her new Starbucks bottle.
And I'm really excited about my new laptop cover.
I spent quite a lot of money today laaaa. O m ggg?
Hahaha. :D
My parents are out of the country for these few days.
So my brothers and I are on our own! :D
My parents and my brother are like going off to Taiwan a few weeks from now.
So Sean and I will be on our own again!
How exciting!
Time for mega sleepovers! :D WHOOHOO!
Steph wants to paint nails now! LOL.
Random members of Steph's extended family are like opening the door and peering at me. :/
Here's a really funny conversation.
No offence to Lionel Lim* SHEILA!! • rahhhhhh says:
arent you in like SIM or smthg?
[[ 狮子 EL ]] Game Over....K O! LIONEL knOck Out..... says:
ya... left already
* SHEILA!! • rahhhhhh says:
ohh so now where're you?
[[ 狮子 EL ]] Game Over....K O! LIONEL knOck Out..... says:
i mean i drop up
* SHEILA!! • rahhhhhh says:
drop where?
LOL. :D
Lightheadedness ):
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs