hello asshole, I know you're looking (: HAHAHA!I don't know why sometimes when people care for me I really feel blessed..
But then comes the time when people force their perception on you.
I still believe some things have to be left for the lead person to decide.
Love. It's being there no matter what. Loving no matter what.
You don't walk out because you're tired, or you've given up, or you're busy.
You stick, like peanut butter, like glue! - through thick and thin.
That's how God is.
Do you all really love me?
aaron says (9:14 AM):i was like wtf sheila what are you up toaaron says (9:14 AM):hahahaha* SHEILA!! • is dead tired and is about to collapse says (9:15 AM):hahahaha im up to no good?
* SHEILA!! • is dead tired and is about to collapse says (9:15 AM):no la im up to so good
aaron says (9:15 AM):thought soI half want to say I had a great day.
But I half want to say I had a terrible day.
So I shall conclude that I had parts of the day that were awesome, and other parts that were just so screwed up. :X
Sheila feels like crawling into a hole and never coming out.
I thought so. But I thought wrong.
I've realised. Have you realised?
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs