Oh how foolish, How is life without me?Okay, I had originally blogged a post already.
I showed Steph. However, after calming down and talking to Carissa, I decided maybe I should re-write this post. (:
The house suddenly feels extremely empty and I'm lonely.
I have only Eden and Isaiah to keep me company.
I found out some things today that displaces me even more. ):
I have lost the motivation I guess.
Takes two hands to clap.
That night was wonderful.
That afternoon was delightful.
But now it's just stupid and retarded.
Last night was quite funnn.
Company was great. :D I LOVE S&JC! :D
CJ7 wasn't as great cos the 2nd disc failed to work! ):
I hope S and JC had fun.
I await photos. :/ (
STEPH?)
The whole thing just reminded me of THE 4days3nights camp.
Sigh. There could be another, but a camper is missing in action.
So there. I don't know what to say anymore.
I'm a nutcase.Did I tell you I have a new favorite couple? HAHA.
Maybe I should have two. :/ WHOOHOO!
I love JC and I love SD! :) ALLER YOU GUYS!
Go on. Prove it. Sheila is sad. ):
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs