Saturday, May 24, 2008

The fabulous four that keeps her together (:



So I was standing outside the library waiting to get in, and OH LOOK: everyone decided that plastering their faces to the glass door would get them in earlier. Well, there you go - typical kiasu Singaporeans. :) Well, I was just as kiasu! HEH HEH. I wanted to rush in to snag the latest Gossip Girl book - WHICH is in my hands right now! :D WHOOHOO!

Yeah, so I stayed over at Steph's again. :) It totally beats being in a house with 4 boys. One of which is named Nicholas who cannot and will not stop trying to make me feel the P-est that I can feel by SUANING me. GRRRRAH.

A week has gone byyy. The e-learning week. I am not pleased to be moving on to the next week though. Sigh, all the stupid things we have to do. I just want to bang my head and die, like really - except I have so many unfulfilled things that I want to do; like having a daughter who's gonna look like me. HAHAHAHA.

Lesson implementation this monday! PRAY FOR ME! :/


Charmaine's odd character that looks so bbh. :)

Woops, I've been tagged by Jeremy but I didn't realise until now. :/ LOL.
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?


Ask him to go and die.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

As much as I like Jeremy's friend's answer too, buttttt.. I want to get married, have a daughter and die. :D

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?

Awesome. Since that doesn't explain much - I want to walk down THE aisle which I've walked down as a flower girl. However that probably isn't possible since the church is going to be demolished and rebuilt soon. ):

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

A little, but I have God as my guide!

#5 What's your ideal lover like?

Ideally, he should love me the way he wants to be loved and the way God wants him to love me. :)

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Definitely being loved!.. by the one you love!

#7 If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for him/her to change his/her feeling?

Wait, with an open mind and open heart. :)

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Do absolutely nothing, because I'm not THAT bitchy.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

):

#10 What do you want most in life?

HAHA, I already said, I want to live, love, marry, love, die! :D Then I can sing songs in heaven. Awesomeeee.

#11 Is being tagged fun?

This is an absolutely pointless question, you know that?

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years' time?

I have no idea. Ideally, I want to already have gotten married and have a baby! :D Okay la I'm kidding. COME WHAT MAY!

#13 Who is currently the most important person to you?

There are so many important people to me and I can never do without them!

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Hm, Jeremy? He's a pretty awesome friend to talk to, who gives great advice and is someone who seems to constantly remind me of keeping my eye on the prize and stop being distracted! :D

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?

Jeremy's answer is whatever. :P Married but poor. Money does not buy happiness!

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?

Grrr at the alarm, lie down again, sit up, give Isaiah a kiss and climb down from my bed. :D

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?

:) Yes, and expect it in return of course!

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

I probably wouldn't, but I'll definitely sort it out because I would never allow myself to fall for two people.

#19 What type of friends do you like?

The sorts who can listen to me rattle, make me listen to their rattle and rattle with one another! HAHAHA. Okay la, the type that God sends me! :D

#20 If you played a prank on someone, & he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?

Laugh. But I don't usually prank people cos.. I don't like being pranked. :/

Here are the 8 lucky people who's gonna be tagged :
Carissa
Steph
Pris
Cheryl Soh
Huz
Charmaine
Nessa
Alex
(:

Shall blog back later if I have the time, or if I am that bored. :)
God loves you! <3 Guchi guchi!

Don't claim it's not true or that it doesn't exist, it's right in your face!

posted at 10:34 AM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs