So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do - A Fine Frenzy, Almost Lover
I curled my hair! :D
HAHA. Well, it's quite pretty. :D
But it was just purely experimental!
Apparently yesterday my mom and I tried the middle sized curls and they looked really odd on me and today we tried the larger one and it turned out pretty! :D

Doing prep work for storytelling tmr!
I'm half-excited and half-scared. :X
Puppet show recording went well today!
THANK YOU LIREN DADDY, LIDE, WEICHENG, JINGQIAN LAOSHI AND YIZHEN FOR LENDING ME YOUR WONDERFUL AWESOME VOICES! :D
Sincere apologies to my non-Christian readers for mentioning the G word so frequently lately.
Actually I don't think I have many non-Christian readers.. maybe just Huz. :DGod
has been helping me.
Please pardon me! I want to share the love! <3
God is teaching me about forgiveness lately.
And Liren daddy brought up the fact that I'm an ass too. :X
I'm prompted to forgive others! And I will try my best to.
As difficult as it is for me, I will forgive - because I was forgiven first -
not because you deserve forgiveness.That's when I love you,
I love you more than you know - Aslyn, That's when I love you
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs