Every little memory comes rushing back, causing tears to gush;Hello dear friends and readers some of whom I don't know about. :X
Well, a curveball has been thrown my way.
And I hold on faithfully knowing God will show me the way. :)
It is all about His precise timing! :)
Today Sheila is a happy girl cos she got the spend time with some of her most favouritest people-s! :D:D

I forgot when this was from, but this was from Kaiyuan. :D YUM.
14 May 2008 - Wednesday!
During Math! Our pattern (:

HAHAHA! Charmo. (:

Charmaine, Icecream and Sheila. (:
15 May 2008 - Thursday
Good morning!

Gummy sandwich, from Kaiyuan :D

Floorplan! :D

Complete.
Charmaine and I camwhoreddddd WHOOHOO ZAI.
Sheila loves Isaiah the computer. HAHA.















We're like so cute please. HAHA there're too many that we took . :X

Island Cremery YUMMMM! :D Nutella ehhh. :D

Attack the tub of icecreammmm!

LOL.

Gobble, gobble. ;)

Yummy yum-yum!
Skittles and Snickers! I like you just the way you are!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs