Buying new underwear makes you feel sexy again! ;)I really hate the very screwed up feeling.
Like everyone can't wait up for you.
And everything's not done, or can't be done whatever.
Sigh.
Sheila's gotten a fever.
Sheila hasn't gotten a fever since Sec3.
That's like years? Why nowww?
So it just sucks.
Especially since it came a day before Pumpfest - which is today.
SUCKSSSS! ):
And with all the projects, life really is suckyyyy.

Look at Isaiah! :D He's so suuuper cute.
 |
Sheila took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test! "Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting n..." Click here to read the rest of the results.
|
Pray for me, I really need to get well again.
I need to finish my projects.
I'm dead shit if I don't get well.
On a nice note, I'm on Director's List for October semester.
Who thought I could be so zai? :D
I thought I screwed up last semester, but I didn't leh! :/
Charmo, Juian and I had this filming thing just now for the award ceremony.
And even though it was like 40sec long, we took reaaaally long to finally get the whole thing done properly without forgetting lines and stuff! :D
I had fun la, we were all being baabaaheads together! :)
Rushed off to project. Was kind of dead then as well.
I wasn't functioning properly :/ Sigh.
Then met Amy jie today at the library.
I got a biggg hug from her and it really comforted me lots because I was feeling down and sian. :)
I don't know if Amy jie will read this, but if you're here:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUG! :D
Anddddd, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMOOOOO!
Though your bday is ending alr. :/because unlike you, I don't want a boy. I want THE boy.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs