Everything's so perfect that she feels like hitting the pause button so nothing bad can happen to ruin it.
Okay, today I was supposed to guitar right, but I didn't.
Didn't go for biblestudy as well. :/
Aaron, Amos and I went for the 2nd floor service.
Got awesome Jovan to bass for me instead, for 1520 service. :D
After breakfast, Aaron, Seth and I went to climbbbbb. WHEEEE!
It's amazing how much you can do in an empty bouldergym!
Andddd, time moves real slowly.
HAHA. I did so many routes la.
Aaron and I took turns setting each other routes - though I set lousy routes.
And today, I have photos.
You can pretty much camwhore when you're in an empty bouldergym. :D

Empty bouldergym = <3

This is when we started to camwhore and stuff. ;)

Aaron. :)

Even my lil' bro wants to camwhore. LOL.

Me too me too. I was kind of setting route as well. :X

WHEEEEE!
Idk why my bro took it blur. :XAfter all that, had Mother's Day dinner.

Mother and I! :D

Family!
And a long lost photo from
bing-making a few weeks ago!

THE HEART SHAPED
BING!
Someday, my prince will come!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs