Excuse me, who are you?Now that Carissa knows what Steph and I got her, I shall tell you about the ZAAAAIII bag Steph and I bought for ourselves AND Carissa.
It's from
M)phosis! It's like the newest design or smthg!
It's white and see thru, but not the plastic sheet kind of see thru, like a netting!
I kind of liked brown but thennnn, it looked funny on me.
I'm more of a white bag person I guess.
So we got the white ones! :D
I LOVEEEE MY NEW BAGGGG!
Steph and I bought 2 of the last 3 pieces
not counting the one on display.
We couldn't resist getting one for Carissa so we did!
Anyway, it matched the description on her wishlist. Heh heh!
I showered two kids today. LOL.
Was kind of fun if you minus how I got my pants wet. :/
Climbing
3 days in a row is not SUCH a good idea.
I didn't want to climb today but I felt so bad if Kit brought her friends and I didn't go and it's like so un-zai. SO I went.
Anyway, my body is unable to catch up with what my mind wants to do.
I'm pretty much frustrated.. a lil.
Sheila the body needs rest.
Sheila the mind doesn't want rest. :/
At least I accomplished a bit today. (Highlight the "a bit".)
Charmo is a baabaahead.
She returned me my 8 bucks.. IN COINS GRRRR!

I have a mega heavy wallet right now, sian.
I shall apologize if I was being gloat-ish or proud-ish today.
Sorry. I shall sleep my cranky-ness away!
Please introduce yourself, thank you!
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs