You have been the traffic in my head;I've been irritated at someone lately.
I'm trying not to be cranky towards the person but I can't help it.
Sigh. I guess I was a 'lil like that too, before.
Then again, how can you ever be embarrassed of loving someone?
I'm talking about someone else now, anyway.
Why so shy about loving someone? Tsk. *Shakes head sadly.
I spent 50 bucks on accessories today! :/
I like their accessories a lot, so I'm publisizing
Elisia! :D
I spent so much I could become a member sia.
Okay la, some of the things belong to Carissa.
So technically I didn't spend all 50 bucks.
Yoshinoya-ed! I havn't had it for such a long long time! :D

Steph and Sheila
Then I met Shermannn. HAHA. :D
I think SD are the only couple Sheila can actually enjoy being with and feel least lamp-post-ed. :)
They're really nice to Sheila! :P
I like Steph and Dean. ;)
They shared their green tea pokky with meee!

I'm lazy to rotate this.I'm falling sick.
Prayers please!
I have so much to do the next two weeks.
All the projects. And Pumpfest. And everythingggg.
I don't want to fall sick. :(
I like to play build-a-lot. :D
I don't get it, but at some points in time you don't have to get anything.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs