Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I shall not curse it, lest it fails again: Your happily ever after (:

It's a weird day today.
I cleared my doubts this morning, and oddly, I feel this peace in me.
I feel so much better than I have the past few weeks!
I hope I can stay this way.
Even as projects pile up, and I don't know what to do with them, I still feel peace.
Or maybe it's just a trance. HAHA. :D
Well, God will bring me through this - definitely.
*Sings I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river! ..
I am sort of tempted to kill myself so I don't have to get thru all these projects though. Sigh, they're quite hardcore and I'm not in the mood for hardcore-ness at all.
And neither are like many other people.. evident from today.
Most of us seem to be in this trance-like, stoned, moodless.. MOOD? :/
I love this peacefulness in me. Awesomeness to the max. :D
I love the whoohoo-ness. HAHAHAHA.


Pris looks like Isaiah's godmother. WAHHAHA.

Stayed over at Pris' last night cos we couldn't stop talking.
LOL. :D Even though I slept on the floor, I guess was kind of fun cos I've never stayed over at Pris' before, HER HOUSE IS LIKE SO NEAR MINE PLEASE.
Went to Potong Pasir with her to meet her friend for breakfast.
Gladys. She's real tall. I'm quite, WHOA. :D In a nice way. :D

Met Samuel's dao SJI friend on the bus. LOL.
He was sitting right in front of me and I didn't realise until quite long after.
Seeing him kind of reminded me of how I used to meet Samuel and Charrles and sometimes him (Wah, I don't even know his name.) on the train then not talking to them until I got off the train. And how they can't stop being baabaaheads on the way bussing to school. :D
AWWWW I miss SR, in the people kind of way, not the school kind of way. :/

Dinner-ed with Jiaxin today!
Was nice catching up with her! :D
Though, we're kind of like two very sad people. LOL. JUST KIDDING!
I just realised I didn't take photos with JX. RAH.

My secret makes me smile :) Awesomeness. WAHAHAHA.
You obviously don't know what I'm talking about. Unless you're Carissa. :D


Look what happens after a sleepover of my brother's? He practically fainted/died.

I am officially a Marie Digby's fan. :D

Your love's more than enough for Sheila! :D

posted at 9:59 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs