Saturday, June 07, 2008

I see the asshole of a boy is back.
I told myself I wouldnt call you tt again but it seems it can't be helped.
I had a wild morning! :D


The family! :D

My family and I had breakfast at Macs and headed off to cycleeee! :/
I wasn't very keen bcos I wanted to nuah and read Narnia.
Anyway, I doubled with my dear brother who ended up cycling for me while I nuahed at the back and snapped photos! HEH. :D
My brother is really imba when he cycles. Sometimes he cycles so fast I have to clutch the grip really tightly lest I fall. RAH.


My parents :)


Nuahness.


Awesome view :)


Okay this is really funny. Cos Sean cycled so fast my cap flew off my head and then I was telling Sean to stop and turn back but I laughed so hard he didn't answer a thing I was saying. So my parents picked it up. HAHAHAHA. :D


My imba brother. ;D


Mah dad. :D


Sethhh.


My parents catching up with us.


Haha, I was exploring with angles I can take from sitting behind Sean. That's Seth in front. :D


This was when it started raining, like seriously pouring and we stopped to wait for my parents to catch up. Sean's like hiding under the tree branch. :X

Yeah, so once it started raining, the guys went on to Changi.
My mom and I doubled and cycled back.
It started to pour really heavy after that tho.
The guys caught up with us and then since we were all totally drenched, we continued to cycle until we reached back at the shop.
This left all of us dripping wet and I just hope and pray my Dorothy Perkins top isn't ruined. :X HAHA.
It's kind of fun cycling with the rain pouring down on you.
It's like a combination of cycling, that feeling standing under the wildwildwet pail thing and being dumped into a pool of water. HAHA.

See, I had a great 4 hours at East Coast.
So now I'm off to enjoy the second part of my wonderful Saturday which I'll probably share with you all real soon! :) The hols are just great!

Edit:
See what Pris said,
krazyd0lphin][ Come and make my heart Your home. says (9:54 PM):
sian max

SHEILA!! •    is waiting on Him      says (9:55 PM):
did pris just say sian max, HAHAHA so funny
krazyd0lphin][ Come and make my heart Your home. says (9:55 PM):
huh

krazyd0lphin][ Come and make my heart Your home. says (9:55 PM):
whyyyyy!?

krazyd0lphin][ Come and make my heart Your home. says (9:55 PM):
EH not funnnay!

SHEILA!! •    is waiting on Him      says (9:55 PM):
cos its like what i usually say only its coming from you

HAHA. I had a nice dinner. Lots of yum food and catching up with Lynette and Xinhua. :D Awesomeness.
Happy Birthday Lide, even though it's like a bday party TOO early. :D

Anyway, I wanted to officially shift my blog today, but I've decided it's not time.
:)
Why are you so desperately trying to remove the past you've gotten over?
Three has passed, three more to go!

posted at 1:20 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs