Monday, June 09, 2008

He taught me how to not live life just by the expectations of others -

Well let's see.
By God's grace, I got a job for today, earning me at least 60 bucks.
Make-up attachment is postponed and hence I have more time to work on my music lessons plans as well as come up with a replacement for my art lesson.

Okay, first.. Sunday.

It's funny how Xinhua can actually break her slipper during sermon. She wasn't even walking! HAHA and this was when she was dragging her feet ever so slowly and Lynette and I decided we shld take a photo of her. :D


1520 Meeting. I am quite pleased with my new cell arrangements. I like it very much!

And today, I woke up early (even though I really didn't want to).
I figured, 815 at AMK is better than 8am at boonkeng.
Simply because I'd be paid at AMK and I wouldn't need to implement lesson. HAHA.
I showered 7 children. :X


There always is hope in the midst of the mess.

There was a boy named Isaiah.
Was quite funny, I don't know why.
I mean, like.
"Isaiah, come back.", "Isaiah, you want to go to the toliet?"
I think you won't get it. But it sounds funny to me, coming from me. :D

It's back to school tomorrow and I havn't caught up with my sleep. :/

I found that I've failed and disappointed many. And I'm sorry.

posted at 10:34 PM
AND THE STORY CONTINUES;

design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs

*about her
Sheila Eng Zexin :)
20 January 1990
♥ A :)
Child of God
Singapore Life Church
1520 Youth Ministry
St. Margaret's Secondary
31st Girls' Brigade
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ECH
NP Climbers
*tagboard

-* Pop up my Cbox
*close to her heart
Carissa's Charmaine's Cheryl's Huz's Jeremy's Lynette's Pris'; Steph's Terence Xinhua's Aaron's Weicheng
*our daily bread




Provided by International Bible Society
*linked organisations
  • COLOURS! (:
  • compassion.com
  • areUthirsty.com
  • 1520 blog
  • NP Climbers
  • Agape - HMS FOC '08
  • Taino - Sports Camp '07
  • 31st GB
  • *all links
  • Aimin. [31stgb]
  • Alison. [31stgb]
  • Amanda Lai. [8thgb]
  • Amanda Sim. [31stgb]
  • Amelia B. [31stgb]
  • Amelia Chia. [31stgb]
  • Amy jie. [bestestjie]
  • Benjamin. [donkey]
  • Berakah. [bkho]
  • Calista.[campinnacle]
  • Celine. [A01]
  • Chanxi. [eviltwin]
  • Chelsa. [smps]
  • Cheryl Gan [4thgb]
  • Chingmay. [jLtC`05]
  • Chorkwan. [smss]
  • Crystal. [smss]
  • Dawn Eng. [cuz]
  • Dawn Lee. [28thgb]
  • Daphne. [31stgb]
  • Delyse. [smss]
  • Dhuha. [srjc]
  • Doro. [ex-25thgb]
  • Edwin. [Twinnie!]
  • Eilynn. [tennis-er]
  • Elliot. [dinoking]
  • Eric. [agape]
  • Ernest. [church]
  • Eugene. [uglycap]
  • Evelyn. [jLtC`05]
  • Faith. [ex-31stgb]
  • Gideon. [1520]
  • Grace. [jLtC`02]
  • Gradys. [srjc]
  • Huilun. [church]
  • Huimeng. [aquaintance]
  • Hweefang. [smss]
  • Iris. [31stgb]
  • Jamie. [NP]
  • Jason. [cuz]
  • Jason. [srjc]
  • Jasper. [ndp`04]
  • Jerena. [msn]
  • Jiaxin. [jaeaxe]
  • Jiaxing. [srjc]
  • Jiayi. [acsbr]
  • Joanna. [jobe]
  • Jocelyn. [ndp`04]
  • Joelle. [Mrs.Fields]
  • Jolynn. [A01]
  • Jonea. [1520]
  • Joy. [cuz]
  • Joyce. [31stgb]
  • Juer. [zhouma]
  • Kit. [climber]
  • Lide. [church]
  • Lina. [ndp`04]
  • Lionel. [church]
  • Liren. [church]
  • Lynn. [srjc]
  • Mabel. [jLtC`05]
  • Marcus. [ngeeann]
  • Maylin.[campinnacle]
  • Mel. [smss]
  • Meifen. [stc]
  • Michelle. [ndp`04]
  • Minsin. [31stgb]
  • Mr Cheong. [31stgb]
  • Muzzammil.[ndp`04]
  • Nicole. [sweetjunior]
  • Nick Boo. [chs]
  • Nick Ang. [acsbr]
  • Pauline. [1520]
  • Pearlyn. [31stgb]
  • Peiwei. [church]
  • Penny. [4e3-er]
  • Pris Wong. [31stgb]
  • Qingying. [jLtC`05]
  • Rachel Chloe. [grins]
  • Rachel Goh. [4thgb]
  • Rachel Kwan. [siao]
  • Regina. [church]
  • Rasmus&Rastus. [NPclimbers]
  • Reynard. [climber]
  • Roy. [chc]
  • Salina. [bestesttwin]
  • Sally. [KCP]
  • Samuel. [skinnyboy]
  • Sauyee. [1stgb]
  • Sean. [littlerascal]
  • Shavonne. [church]
  • Sheryl. [A01]
  • Shijia. [church]
  • Shiying. [church]
  • Shoera. [A01]
  • Sophia. [GB]
  • Steffie. [niceprefect]
  • Steph Chia. [rocmoc]
  • Suling. [ECH]
  • Taiyi. [pig]
  • Tracy. [xy'sfriend]
  • Vanessa. [smps]
  • Victoria. [ndp`04]
  • Weihua. [church]
  • Weiqian. [church]
  • Winnie. [ndp`04]
  • Xinya. [jltc`05]
  • Xinyi. [church]
  • Xinying. [PBBcamp]
  • Yanping. [31stgb]
  • Yeemun. [A01]
  • Yimhui. [31stgb]
  • Yuxian. [dancer]
  • Zhiwan. [church]

    `design (c) maystar designs
    `image (c) maystar designs