I want to grab every gorgeous bit and hold on;ITBD ITBD ITBD.
I'm about to get pwned by it. :/
Surprisingly, not only did I get Director's List yesterday, I got Best in Creative Arts too. HAHAHAHA.
It's quite funny how I hated it so much and did so well. Ironic-ism. :/
But I'm happy. I'm proud of myself.
HEYHEYHEY! :D HAHA.
And I just want to mention how some people can hurt the ones they loved.
So what if the person deserved to be hurt.
YOU dont have the power to inflict hurt and punishment on that person.
So you think you're so cool? Using words to hurt others?
Blessed are the humble and meek, and so are those who are not in the position to defend themselves against that hurt.
God will be your comfort and your strength!
Please do not hurt others with physical or verbal attacks because it goes to show how weak you are. Do not put people down to make yourself feel good.
Remember what we're taught? Use words to build people up not put people down.
TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! And if you're not male, just suck it up and walk on.
Stop complaining. Start learning.
And that's what life is all about.
And don't piss me off by hurting my friends. GRR.
I can't wait till I get through with ITBD and through with FRIDAY.
WHOOHOO I'm seeing the light of all the fun-ness.
Now on to ITBD. :(
How it ever became possible, I won't ever know.
It's just agony as I tear myself apart.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs