Gone with the old, In with the new :)I have gotten my bleached 2-year-old hair snipped off!
That's like almost FIVE inches btw.
And I've gotten new highlights! - which are SO MUCH better than the last time, if I should say so myself! :D
Even though my fringe is a little toot, it's better than the last time I cut it.
So, I'm quite pleaseddddd with what my dad now calls my 150 dollar head. :D
YAYYYY.
But I kind of don't know how to wear my hair when it's so short.
I got Pris to take a photo with me and my new hair :) I LIKE.

I bought this straw thing that flavours your milk.
It's zai and the cookies and cream one is awesome cos it tastes like icecream! :D

Yum-ness :)

GUMMY DINOSAUR! :D
Haha, were we even studying? Of course we were. :) HAHAHAHA.
You don't know me, just like how I don't know you.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs