I lost count, and I lost the habit! :) Goodbye.I had a half good and half bad.
I suppose when something is good, something else will have to be bad to balance out.
HAHA.
Was so awesome in the morning cos first of all SPAIN WON!
HAHA and I was biked to school! :D WHEEE awesome!
Thank you Terence! - even though you probably don't know my blog. :/
And breakfast was good too. Hahaha I miss eggs for breakfast!
But then so sad I lost my earring. BAH.
Must be the helmet's fault.We played super cute toy in class!
I accidentally deleted the video la, SO SAD! ):

That's Charmaine dialing on the telephone. HAHAHAHA!
Rattled with Carissa at Atrium. :) Shared with her all the awesomeness!
After AW, wasn't very pleasant. But Carissa came to rattle with me again. :)
Had intended to meet Baabaa but couldn't in the end. :(
The hotter version of the boy has expired.
design (c) maystar designs image (c) maystar designs